The plant, owned by the town of Merano and subjected to the protection of the sets, still characterizes significantly the urban context of the city.
Made in 1935 by the architect Vietti Violi, one of the most renowned professionals of the time at European level, the entire structure is a shining example of rationalist architecture.
They bring the stretch of Violi well racecourses of Rome, Tor di Valle and Capannelle, but also San Siro in Milan and Agnano in Naples, as well as complexes abroad, including facilities in Istanbul and Ankara.
Address: Gampenstraße, 1 Merano Bozen, Italy
Phone: +39 (0)473 446222
Opening Hour: N/A