21Tuesdays & Fridays • 2pm – 4pm
WIN A WIND CREEK ATMORE COOLER!
Be one of 5 winners each hour to walk away with your own Wind Creek Atmore cooler! Rewards Card must be active in a gaming machine at time of the hot seat drawing to be eligible.
Tuesdays & Fridays • 2pm – 4pm
Rewards Card in a gaming machine during drawing.
Wind Creek Atmore Cooler
Guests must be actively carded into a Gaming Machine at the time of the hot seat drawing to be eligible. Guests can only be drawn once per promo onal day. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
- A total of 15 Wind Creek logo’d coolers, each valued at $20.38 will be given away each promotional day
- 5 hot seats will be drawn per hour 2 pm, 3pm & 4pm
- Guests can only win once per promotional day
- Each hot seat winner will be given a logo’d cooler
- The cooler prize will be delivered directly to the guest at the gaming machine.
- Guest must be actively carded into a gaming machine at the time of the hot seat drawing to be eligible to be drawn.
- All Wind Creek REWARDS members are eligible to participate.
- Must be present to win.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must be a Wind Creek REWARDS member to participate.
- Wind Creek Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a REWARDS member.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- Must show valid ID to claim prize.
- All participants must be a REWARDS member in order to claim their prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- a. Employees of Wind Creek Hospitality or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- b. Marketing, Security and Player Services Department (of Wind Creek Atmore property) employee’s immediate family members, persons of significant affiliation or members of the Marketing, Security and Player Services Department employee’s immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse or children). Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- c. Participating vendors.
- d. Wind Creek Hospitality Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- e. Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- By participating in the promotion, each participant agrees to and acknowledges that they will abide by the official rules, regulations and procedures of the promotion.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity and/or promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.